I recently had double jaw surgery to fix some issues I was having, excuse me for speaking funny in this video.
For over 12 years my passion has been helping B2B and B2C companies BREAKTHROUGH the noise of online media and increase their profits with great content and targeted audiences. Working in a wide variety of niches from eCommerce in the women's fashion industry to lead generation in the luxury smart home industry. I use my skills in Graphic Design, and Video Production, to create strong visual content that explains your message clearly. As well as use my skills in Digital and Print Marketing to get the right campaign in front of the right person at the right moment. Working with me you will see that I am organized, ahead of schedule, transparent, and deliver time after time.
Having assisted over 200 established businesses and playing a vital role in launching numerous startups with modest $1,500/month marketing budgets, I intimately understand the challenges of gaining visibility and generating sales in a competitive market. I firmly believe that the key to success lies in robust systems and infrastructure, differentiating the most thriving brands from those that struggle to thrive.
If you’re still reading, then maybe I have your attention?
If so... Let’s get started on your project today.
When it comes to hiring me to help you with your company I often like to ask what type of person you are looking to hire. My natural inclination is to approach decisions with strategic foresight. However, if you already have a specific game plan in mind, I am more than willing to be a transactional player on your team.
Fun Fact: Beyond my professional commitments, I also value an active lifestyle. I am an avid action sports enthusiast and enjoy pushing the limits and embracing new challenges.
"My primary objective in building this company is to provide valuable actions and content that yield immediate results you can implement right away to make a significant impact on your business. My passion and drive lie in becoming the go-to resource for businesses seeking exceptional marketing solutions. With over 15 years of experience in content creation and campaign management, I have gained valuable insights into what works and what doesn't, enabling me to help others save both time and money."
All the best,
CEO & Creative Director
My work has been featured in
I strongly value the significance of higher education, and I also recognize the immense value of private specialized courses. To me, learning is an ongoing passion, and I dedicate time each week to stay ahead of the latest tools and strategies.
I pursued traditional brick and mortar education as part of my academic journey.
- Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, FL
Graphic Design AA (2009 - 2011)
To constantly enhance my skills and knowledge, I have actively engaged in over 50 online courses. These courses have allowed me to learn from industry-leading experts, enabling me to perform at the highest level in my field.
- Analytics and Data Mastery
- Clicks Into Customers 2.0
- Email Follow-Up Machine
Ryan Deiss & Richard Lind
- FAA Drone Pilot Ground School
- Facebook Ads That Convert
- Full Time Filmmaker
- Master Class Filmmaking
- MMA - Social Media
- YouTube Video Traffic Academy
- And many more
I am committed to staying current with the latest trends, which is why I avidly consume knowledge from various sources, including audio books during my exercise and commute periods.
- Contagious: Why Things Catch On
Jonah Berger, 2013
- Traffic Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Filling Your Websites and Funnels with Your Dream Customers
- Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Converting Your Online Visitors into Lifelong Customers
- DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online
- Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- Copywriting Secrets: How Everyone Can Use The Power Of Words To Get More Clicks, Sales and Profits . . . No Matter What You Sell Or Who You Sell It To!
- The Adweek Copywriting Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Writing Powerful Advertising and Marketing Copy from One of America's Top Copywriters
- Sell Like Crazy
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
- Start at the End: How to Build Products That Create Change
- From Poop To Gold: The Marketing Magic of Harmon Brothers
- And many more